Artificial hedges are just what they sound like: materials that are designed to resemble real hedges and function similarly to a natural hedgerow. They’re most commonly used to give an area, such as your backyard, privacy, but they’re also famous for simply making the area look nicer. It comes in a wide range of styles, but the most popular are those that are designed to look as natural as possible.
This means that they’re mostly natural green in color, with few if any flowers and the artificial leaves are thick and tightly packed. They are commonly found on different types of fences, but they can also be found on solid concrete walls and other places. artificial hedge fence may be used on all types of fences, including wood, metal, and wire.
The installation procedure of artificial hedges in a timber fence
- Join the committees together (using the clips or your cable ties)
- Cut the panels to the exact dimensions required (our panels can be easily cut to size)
- By fixing the plastic matting to the surface, staple the boxwood mat, or any other hedge pattern or vertical garden, directly onto the fence.
The most effective method to introduce counterfeit supports and green dividers onto a metal fence
- Attach vertically spaced timber beams to the metal fence at 40cm intervals. Then, by adding a horizontal beam to the vertical posts, you can connect a horizontal beam across the top and bottom.
- Using a screw and washer, secure the hedge panel or vertical garden / green wall to the timber beams or directly into the fence. We recommend using 12 screws + washers per meter panel of a green wall to secure the panels.
- Continue to use the clips to join each panel and repeat step two, ensuring that your artificial hedge or green wall is firmly fastened to the timber supports.
Selecting The Most Appropriate FIBC Bulk Bags Melbourne For Your Needs
Points to remember while installation
- You may also use a metal screw and washer combination to connect your plant wall to the metal, but this might not be the best option because the screws would poke through into your neighbor’s house!
- To prevent screws from passing through the metal and being exposed on the other side, the timber may be attached at the top and bottom of the fence (using the capping).
- To ensure a safe connection, you can staple 4 staples across the top of each green wall panel (1m x 1m) and then 3 rows of 4 more staples.
Benefits of using artificial hedge fence
- Artificial hedges not only have a lovely wall of flora along a fence, but they also have several other advantages. One of these benefits is that you will never have to think about watering the hedge to keep it looking nice and healthy.
- These fake hedges will look amazing all year long without any maintenance or irrigation, and you will be able to enjoy them even in the most extreme weather. Even in the dead of winter, you can see lovely green hedges around your fence.
Points will convince you to buy a fence
- Artificial hedges not only provide protection and privacy, but they also provide great security and privacy. Artificial hedges provide you with a private space where you can relax and unwind without being watched by your neighbors.
- Most artificial hedges have noise reduction features built-in, which can help to reduce noise and provide a more calming environment. Not only can you gain visual privacy, but you will also gain some audio privacy.
Auzzie Turf can be used both indoors and outdoors. You may think that all artificial hedge fences are the same at first sight, but this is not the case because each artificial hedge fence has its requirements. They sell top-of-the-line grass that will last a long time and give your arranging zone a stunning appearance.